I created a Drupal website some years ago and everything was working well until now.
But since yesterday (when the client came back to me), the Pathauto module is now replacing all accented characters by quoting marks in URL aliases.
For example for this node, the URL alias was correct and it was updated.
But now, if I check the option “Generate automatic URL alias”, then the “é” character is replaced by ??, as you can see there.
Any idea why this is occurring? How can I fix that?
✓ Extra quality
ExtraProxies brings the best proxy quality for you with our private and reliable proxies
✓ Extra anonymity
Top level of anonymity and 100% safe proxies – this is what you get with every proxy package
✓ Extra speed
1,ooo mb/s proxy servers speed – we are way better than others – just enjoy our proxies!
USA proxy location
We offer premium quality USA private proxies – the most essential proxies you can ever want from USA
Our proxies have TOP level of anonymity + Elite quality, so you are always safe and secure with your proxies
Use your proxies as much as you want – we have no limits for data transfer and bandwidth, unlimited usage!
Superb fast proxy servers with 1,000 mb/s speed – sit back and enjoy your lightning fast private proxies!
99,9% servers uptime
Alive and working proxies all the time – we are taking care of our servers so you can use them without any problems
No usage restrictions
You have freedom to use your proxies with every software, browser or website you want without restrictions
Perfect for SEO
We are 100% friendly with all SEO tasks as well as internet marketing – feel the power with our proxies
We are working 24/7 to bring the best proxy experience for you – we are glad to help and assist you!