[QUESTION STATUS – Still Looking for Answers]
I’m still new to microservices, I’ve watched tons of videos and read lots of posts, but still stuck. I get that it’s a divide and conquer thing for scalability and performance. I’m currently working on redeveloping my entire personal website from scratch using Node.JS.
Here are the requirements:
- Blog Module (expressjs w/o front-end)
- Shop Feature (expressjs w/o front-end)
- Guest Checkout (no user registration needed) Course Module (expressjs w/o front-end)
Each module is a REST API.
Then, on the front end, there’s going to be a master Administrator panel (made using Vue.js – or w/e front-end framework) that will communicate with all 3 of those modules to perform administrative tasks.
The course module will have a client dashboard (so people who purchases my course, can login and view the content – also Vue.js or w/e front-end framework).
NOTE – Authentication/Authorization will be implemented via Passport.js.
If you didn’t understand what I’m trying to say, just think of it as if it were like WordPress with WooCommerce and a course plugin, but the entire thing is broken down into microservice form, where staff/admins access the dashboard through one UI, and 3rdparty/guests/visitors who signed up access their dashboard through another UI.
- Should I use PassportJS as a 4th individual module? Or should I use PassportJS within each of the listed module above? Or should I use it in the Master Admin Panel?
- Does this mean that I will have 3 ExpressJS instances (one per backend API), 1 VueJS for Admin (for me to login), 1 VueJS for Client (people who paid and logs in to their dashboard), and 1 VueJS for Guest Front End (aka everyone not logged in to view store products, blog posts, etc.) = total of 6 projects
- Similar to Q1, but for blog API, should I make all routes accessible (admin and client), and then protect those routes via PassportJS through the Admin Panel Vue.js project and through the Vue.js project that will display all content to the world for read-only access?
- Is this setup even “valid”?
Thank you for your time and patience! T.T Also Happy New Years!
✓ Extra quality
ExtraProxies brings the best proxy quality for you with our private and reliable proxies
✓ Extra anonymity
Top level of anonymity and 100% safe proxies – this is what you get with every proxy package
✓ Extra speed
1,ooo mb/s proxy servers speed – we are way better than others – just enjoy our proxies!
USA proxy location
We offer premium quality USA private proxies – the most essential proxies you can ever want from USA
Our proxies have TOP level of anonymity + Elite quality, so you are always safe and secure with your proxies
Use your proxies as much as you want – we have no limits for data transfer and bandwidth, unlimited usage!
Superb fast proxy servers with 1,000 mb/s speed – sit back and enjoy your lightning fast private proxies!
99,9% servers uptime
Alive and working proxies all the time – we are taking care of our servers so you can use them without any problems
No usage restrictions
You have freedom to use your proxies with every software, browser or website you want without restrictions
Perfect for SEO
We are 100% friendly with all SEO tasks as well as internet marketing – feel the power with our proxies
Buy more proxies and get better price – we offer various proxy packages with great deals and discounts
We are working 24/7 to bring the best proxy experience for you – we are glad to help and assist you!